- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Roissy-en-France, Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Museum of Air and Space, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Aeroville Shopping Center and Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall. Don't miss out on a visit to Parc Asterix. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Aeroville Shopping Center - 11 min drive
- Paris Nord 2 International Business Park - 11 min drive
- Usines Centre Outlet Shopping Mall - 15 min drive
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 17 min drive
- O'Parinor - 22 min drive
- Tremblay-en-France Aeroport Charles de Gaulle 2 TGV Station - 4 min drive
- CDG Airport Terminal 1 Station - 10 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 13 min drive
- Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Food Court - 1 min walk
- La Croissanterie - 12 min walk
- McDonald's - 14 min walk
- Starbucks - 15 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Paris - CDG Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was a long waiting time at checkin when I arrived