Search Resort Hotels in Panaji from CA $205
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Panaji
Other property types in Panaji
Reviewed on Dec. 4, 2019
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Mar. 11, 2020
Vivanta Goa, Panaji
Reviewed on Mar. 26, 2020
Resorts in Panaji
Dreaming of a relaxing getaway? Treat yourself to all the comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your stay—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Take a look at the resorts in Panaji and discover the right one for you, whether you envision yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our top-rated Panaji resorts:
Goa Marriott Resort & Spa - Luxury resort rated 5 stars, 10-minute walk from Miramar Beach
- Features a swim-up bar, free pool cabanas, and a spa
- 4 restaurants on site
Hotel Aajura - Situated just a 5-minute walk from Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- Has an outdoor pool and free self parking
What Can I Do in Panaji?
Travelers enjoy exploring the beaches, and also have good things to say about the dining options here. Monuments like Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception and Bishop's Palace are places to learn more about the local history, while interesting museums to visit include Goa State Museum and Goa Science Centre. Fort Aguada and Sinquerim Beach are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Panaji is also known for its:
When Should I Visit Panaji?
Here's a breakdown of the typical weather to help with choosing your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically November and October, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 89° F and nighttime temperatures average 66° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 92° F during the day and 68° F at night
- Average rainfall is 102.60 inches in a year
How to Get to Panaji and Around the Area
|Goa (GOI-Dabolim)||Airport||8 mi (12.9 km)|