- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ottawa Marriott Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Premium Room, City View
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Corner
Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Ottawa, Ottawa Marriott Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jacques Cartier Park and Lansdowne Park, while National Arts Centre and Canadian War Museum are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Nepean Sportsplex, or check out an event or a game at TD Place Stadium. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.
- Parliament Hill - 9 min walk
- National Arts Centre - 12 min walk
- Shaw Centre - 14 min walk
- Rideau Centre - 16 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 16 min walk
- Bayview Station - 4 min drive
- Ottawa Station - 11 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 18 min drive
- SPIN Kitchen and Bar — 1 min walk
- Merlot - 1 min walk
- Corner Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Place de Ville Food Court - 1 min walk
- Claypot Asian Cuisine - 1 min walk
About this property
Ottawa Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 23.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The view was nice and the room too. The service was disappointing