Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNice hotel near Place Massena and Promenade des Anglais
Popular property highlights
Walk to the beach
Just off Nice's main shopping street, Hotel Boreal is 0.6 km from Place Massena. The beach and Promenade des Anglais are a 10-minute walk from the hotel, and the Cours Saleya Flower Market is 1 km away.
This recently refurbished Nice hotel serves a breakfast buffet (surcharge) every morning. The restaurant showcases fresh local produce. A bar is also on site. The front desk is open around the clock.
Hotel Boreal's 66 guestrooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed. All include in-room safes, free WiFi access, satellite TV, and direct-dial phones. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Boreal is set amid boutiques, restaurants, and outdoor cafés, in the city's entertainment and shopping district, near the sea and boardwalk. A tram stop is 100 metres away. Nice's famous Promenade des Anglais, about a 10-minute walk from the hotel, parallels a stretch of golden-sand beach.
Guests can start the day with a buffet breakfast (surcharge), composed of a variety of hot and cold items, and breakfast can also be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. A lounge serves wine, cocktails, and coffee. Conveniences include a 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out, and a meeting room for business services. Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) available. Smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM in the breakfast room. Room service during limited hours is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Boreal Hotel
- Boreal Nice
- Hotel Boreal
- Hotel Boreal Nice
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.