- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dia Beacon
- 13 min walk
- Dutchess Stadium
- 4 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Cup & Saucer Tea Room
- 1 min walk
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Beacon, The Inn And Spa At Beacon is in the city centre. Dia Beacon and Madam Brett Homestead are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Mount Gulian Historic Site and Bannerman Castle. Hudson River Adventures and SplashDown Beach are also worth visiting.
- Dia Beacon - 13 min walk
- Dutchess Stadium - 4 min drive
- Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh - 7 min drive
- Ritz Theater - 8 min drive
- Washington Headquarters - 8 min drive
- Harriman Station - 30 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Crumb - 1 min walk
- Cup & Saucer Tea Room - 1 min walk
- Bank Square Coffeehouse - 1 min walk
- BJ's Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Pizza & Stuff - 9 min walk
About this property
The Inn And Spa At Beacon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities