- Chiesa dei Santi Severino e Sossio
- 2 min walk
- Museo Civico Filangeri
- 4 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Naples's Naples City Centre neighbourhood, Portanova is in the city centre and near a metro station. Port of Naples and Molo Beverello Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Spaccanapoli and Galleria Umberto. Naples Aquarium and Magic World Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Chiesa dei Santi Severino e Sossio - 2 min walk
- Museo Civico Filangeri - 4 min walk
- Cappella del Monte di Pietà - 4 min walk
- Basilica dell'Immacolata al Gesu Vecchio - 4 min walk
- Amphitheatre Capua - 4 min walk
- Porta Nolana Station - 11 min walk
- Naples Central Station - 16 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Zambardino - 1 min walk
- Neapolis - 3 min walk
- Capasso Pizzeria - 4 min walk
- Joes cafe - 4 min walk
- Vesi - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great option for independent travelers in Naples. I was traveling alone but had visited the city before, so this was a perfect setup for me. The proprietors speak very little English, but were absolutely friendly and kind, and we were able to get me checked in with no problem (even managed some restaurant recommendations nearby!). Breakfast is simple and self-service (not really a "buffet"... what we'd call in America a "continental breakfast"), but always included delightful Neopolitan pastries. Otherwise the small room I had was clean, comfortable, and included a desk and air conditioning.