Search Apartment Rentals in Moses Lake
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Moses Lake
Other property types in Moses Lake
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham George
Reviewed on Nov. 20, 2020
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Moses Lake
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Moses Lake
There are 55 accommodation choices in Moses Lake, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time while in this family-friendly area to enjoy the scenic lakeside and top-notch restaurants? Top attractions to visit while in town include The Gorge Amphitheatre.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples who want something in a quieter part of town.
When is the Best Time to Visit Moses Lake?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your vacation, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 21° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.35 inches in a year
What to Do in Moses Lake
People visiting Moses Lake come for its restaurants and lakeside setting. Enjoy the outdoors at Montlake Park and Blue Heron park, or simply take in cultural attractions like The Gorge Amphitheatre and Moses Lake Museum & Art Center. Other places in town to visit include Surf 'n Slide Water Park and Cave B Estate Winery.Moses Lake also is known for:
- Water parks
How to Get to Moses Lake and Around the Area
Fly into Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), which is located 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ephrata Station.