Search Motels in Moses Lake from CA $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Moses Lake
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Moses Lake
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham George
Reviewed on Nov. 20, 2020
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Moses Lake
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2020
Best Western Plus Lake Front Hotel
Reviewed on Nov. 24, 2020
Moses Lake Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 16 economical motels in Moses Lake among more than 55 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Moses Lake. Top sights to visit include The Gorge Amphitheatre.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s with the appeal of road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' favorite Moses Lake motels available to book:
- If driving, you'll be within 29 minutes of The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a refrigerator.
- If driving, you'll be within 28 minutes of The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Moses LakeVisitors to Moses Lake speak highly of the lakeside setting and restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Montlake Park
- Blue Heron park
- Potholes State Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Surf 'n Slide Water Park
- Quincy Aquatic Center
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- The Gorge Amphitheatre
- Cave B Estate Winery
- Frank R. Burroughs Home Museum
Moses Lake is also known for its:
- Water parks
Best Time to Visit Moses LakeDecide when you'd like to visit Moses Lake by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 21° F at night
- Average rainfall is 8.35 inches in a year
How to Get to Moses Lake and Around the Area
|Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial)||Airport||47.6 mi (76.6 km)|
|Ephrata Station||Train Station||18.3 mi (29.4 km)|