Where to stay in Montpellier
This district is ideal for a family adventure, with its woodland trails, bowling alleys and wall-climbing theme park, where you can mix fitness with video games.
3.5/5Good!(2 area reviews)
This lively zone has a 19th-century locomotive and a picturesque park with multisport amenities. Attend concerts in the theaters, go bowling or play mini-golf.
Just north of the Place de la Comédie, gardens and student residences provide youthful and serene settings where markets and festivals thrive.
Filled with university students and families, this northern Montpellier neighborhood erupts with excitement for its lively annual jazz band festival.
A spacious park, university campus and a vast and extraordinary zoo with an Amazonian greenhouse add character to this tranquil residential area outside the city center.
Top Hotels in Montpellier
Reviewed on Jun. 3, 2020
Reviewed on Feb. 14, 2020
Top things to do in Montpellier
Montpellier Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Montpellier vacation to give yourself a little boost. The soothing sound of rolling waves and the smell of salty air will help refresh your mind and body. To be near the town center on your trip to Montpellier, base yourself around La Grande Motte Beach (just 9 miles (15 km) away). If you're going to stay for a bit, consider securing one of our Montpellier vacation deals. Not only can you save cash, you'll also have other amazing beaches near you to explore, like Espiguette Beach and Palavas Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Montpellier
- Choosing a hotel near the ocean means unforgettable vistas and relaxing walks along the shoreline at sunset. Browse our Montpellier beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Apartments are also popular with visitors to the area. Studio in Sète, With Wonderful sea View, Furnished Balcony and Wifi - 20 m From the Beach and Sete Appartement T3 Face A La Mer are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Montpellier look after all the little details. That means more time for you to concentrate on the important task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Our Montpellier things to do page is a great place to begin planning your getaway to Montpellier. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 248,300 friendly locals to discover even more.
- Save a bundle on unforgettable experiences with our Montpellier vacation deals. See Comedy Square, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.