- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hôtel Oceania Le Métropole Montpellier
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Family Room - Connecting rooms
About this area
Located in Montpellier's Historic Centre neighbourhood, Hôtel Oceania Le Métropole Montpellier is in the city centre and near a metro station. Goolfy Mini-Golf and Chateau de Flaugergues are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Champ de Mars Garden and La Promenade du Peyrou. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stade Sabathe or Altrad Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Comedy Square - 3 min walk
- Opera National Orchestra of Montpellier - 3 min walk
- Polygone Shopping Center - 6 min walk
- Fabre Museum - 7 min walk
- Montpellier Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Montpellier Saint-Roch Station - 2 min walk
- Comedie Tram Station - 3 min walk
- Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 17 min drive
- Le Bol d'Or - 1 min walk
- Al Manara - 1 min walk
- Le Cheese Nan - 1 min walk
- Shanghai Fast Food - 1 min walk
- Cubanito Café - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Oceania Le Métropole Montpellier
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Not much character. Few inviting public spaces. Awkward entrance off a narrow street up steps. Hard for luggage