Search Hostels in Moehnesee from CA $148
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Moehnesee
Reviewed on Jun. 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jun. 22, 2018
Hostels and More in Moehnesee
Moehnesee offers 10 lodging choices, and if you have a hard time finding hostels in town, you can still pick something that has what you need. For those who prefer to save on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Moehnesee?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.14 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Moehnesee?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Arnsberg Forest Nature Park
- Burghof Museum
- Kunstverein Arnsberg
- Möhnesee Tower
- Bismarck Tower
- Neuapostolische Kirche
Generally, Moehnesee is known for its:
How to Get to Moehnesee and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Dortmund (DTM), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt), situated 23 mi (37.1 km) away.