Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Popular property highlights
Located in Medina, this riad is within a 10-minute walk of Mellah Market, Jamaa el Fna, and Koutoubia Minaret. Saadian Tombs and El Badi Palace are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free riad. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, 24-hour room service, and concierge services.
All 6 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a casino shuttle. This Art Deco riad also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services, a complimentary grocery shopping service, and wedding services can be provided.
Riad Al Assala is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Parking onsite
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Internet access
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Onsite venue - This poolside brasserie specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17,50 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 17,50 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Al Assala Medina
- Riad Al Assala Medina
- Riad Assala
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Marrakech
- Al Assala Marrakech
- Al Assala
We should mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.