Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Marrakech riad in Medina, walk to Jamaa el Fna
Located in Medina, this luxury riad is within a 10-minute walk of Mellah Market, Jamaa el Fna, and Koutoubia Minaret. Souqs and Saadian Tombs are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free riad. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, 24-hour room service, and concierge services.
All 6 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The riad offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco riad also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Riad Al Assala is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Parking onsite
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Internet access
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Riad Al Assala has a restaurant on site.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.00
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 1 and EUR 20 for adults, EUR 1 and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25.00 per vehicle (one way)
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Al Assala Medina
- Riad Al Assala Medina
- Riad Assala
- Riad Al Assala Medina Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Medina Marrakech
- Riad Al Assala Marrakech
- Al Assala Marrakech
- Al Assala
We should mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property. Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).