Get an overview of this hotelLima hostel in Downtown Lima with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Located in Downtown Lima, this hostel is steps from Lima Art Museum and Exposition Park. Polvos Azules Commercial Center and Metropolitan Museum of Lima are also within 10 minutes.
This hostel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a TV in a common area, and ATM/banking services are onsite.
Rooms offer cable TV and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Lima hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and a television in a common area.
1900 Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- 1900 Backpackers
- 1900 Backpackers Hostel
- 1900 Backpackers Hostel Lima
- 1900 Backpackers Lima
- 1900 Hostel
- Backpackers Hostel
- 1900 Hostel Lima
- 1900 Lima