Get an overview of this hotelLima hostel in Downtown Lima with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Located in Downtown Lima, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Lima Art Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of National Library of Peru and Museum of the Nation. Grand National Theater of Peru is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
This hostel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a TV in a common area, and ATM/banking services are onsite.
Rooms offer cable TV and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
1900 HostelGarcilazo de la Vega 1588 Lima
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Lima hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and a television in a common area.
1900 Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- 1900 Backpackers
- 1900 Backpackers Hostel
- 1900 Backpackers Hostel Lima
- 1900 Backpackers Lima
- 1900 Hostel
- Backpackers Hostel
- 1900 Hostel Lima
- 1900 Lima