As a local vacationer, I was thrilled to support someone privately renting this unit, especially considering it was a new listing. Marianne was super responsive! Overall, our stay was fine but there are some necessary issues that I want to note for future vacationers in the unit:
1. One bathroom light was out from the moment of check-in
2. Safety grab bar and shower shelf not attached to the wall, actually falling off the wall. Do not use until it is fixed. My senior citizen mom almost fell when she tried to grab the bar for support.
3. Dusty - all surfaces were dusty.
4. Door handle doesn't close automatically. Make sure to pull tight when leaving and push tight when arriving. The door handle on the outside is also loose. I'd recommend a full door handle replacement as I'm scared it will break off with the level of force needed to close the door.
5. Fridge made increasingly worse and louder sounds over the period of our stay. Started with occasional gurgling but by day 3 was almost constant gurgling. We started joking that the fridge was hungry and to watch out as it might eat any food we put inside.
6. Stains on towels and sheets - only two, but still not nice to see on white towels and sheets.
7. Lack of outlets - I'd recommend you bring your own surge protector for increased outlets. No outlet in the bathroom that we could find either.
Again, overall a nice stay. Just some issues as noted above plus the overall finishing details of the remodeled room were messy.