Find a Bed and Breakfast in Kingsville from CA $119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Kingsville
Other property types in Kingsville
Reviewed on Oct. 5, 2020
Waterfront, Finest Sand Swim Beach,cul-de-sac,lorain Lane,pelee Island Finest
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2020
Prepare to Fall in Love With This Adorably Tropical Beach Front Property!
Reviewed on Jan. 15, 2020
B&Bs and More in Kingsville
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to make some connections, B&Bs can be a great choice for many types of vacationers. You'll find 10 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Kingsville. When you want to explore some of the destination's attractions, Lake Erie is worth a visit.
With attentive service, an atmosphere suited to mingling with other guests, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs offer a unique setting. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Kingsville:
Mettawas End: 3.5 stars, 2 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
The Woodbridge House: 3 stars, 5 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Kingsville
Weather can be a big factor while planning your trip, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Kingsville:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.14 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 18° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 20° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Kingsville
When you want to explore some things to do in Kingsville, consider a visit to Lake Erie. Point Pelee National Park and Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Kingsville for its:
- Horseback riding
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Kingsville?
Fly into Windsor, ON (YQG), which is located 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from the city center. You can also search for flights into Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), which is 35.7 mi (57.5 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.