- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Courtyard Battle Creek
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Courtyard Battle Creek is located in Battle Creek. Willard Beach and Fort Custer Recreation Area reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Binder Park Zoo and Full Blast Water Park.
- Full Blast Water Park - 9 min drive
- Kellogg Arena - 10 min drive
- Firekeepers Casino - 11 min drive
- Binder Park Zoo - 12 min drive
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg Discovery Center - 13 min drive
- Battle Creek Transportation Center - 10 min drive
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Bistro — 1 min walk
- Ruby Tuesday's - 5 min walk
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 6 min walk
- Chili's - 6 min walk
- Steak 'n Shake - 9 min walk
About this property
Courtyard Battle Creek
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.00 and USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is close to the Firekeepers Casino. Helpful staff.