- Full Blast Water Park
- 6 min drive
- Kellogg Arena
- 7 min drive
- Cracker Barrel
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94 is located in Battle Creek. Kingman Museum and American Museum of Magic are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Binder Park Golf Course and W.K. Kellogg Experimental Forest. Binder Park Zoo and Full Blast Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Full Blast Water Park - 6 min drive
- Kellogg Arena - 7 min drive
- Firekeepers Casino - 8 min drive
- Binder Park Zoo - 8 min drive
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg Discovery Center - 8 min drive
- Battle Creek Transportation Center - 7 min drive
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Cracker Barrel - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 3 min walk
- Burger King - 4 min walk
- Panera Bread - 6 min walk
- Culver's - 7 min walk
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baymont Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94 Hotel
- Baymont Wyndham Creek/I-94 Hotel
- Baymont Wyndham Battle Creek/I-94
- Baymont Wyndham Creek/I-94
- Baymont Inn Suites Battle Creek
- Baymont Inn Battle Creek
- Baymont Inn & Suites Battle Creek/i-94 Hotel Battle Creek
- Baymont Inn And Suites Battle Creek/i-94
- Baymont by Wyndham Battle Creek/I 94
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The breakfast was good. Took the entire family for a New Years Eve function, booked 3 rooms. 2 were good. One room had the popcorn ceiling peeling off and falling on the bed as we slept, and the smoke detector was hanging by a wire out of the wall. Went for coffee in the lobby a little after midnight. Cold as hell, nobody answered the bell in the lobby when I rang it.