- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Full Blast Water Park
- 6 min drive
- Kellogg Arena
- 6 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Panera Bread
- 3 min walk
- Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Battle Creek, Best Western Executive Inn is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Willard Beach and Fort Custer Recreation Area, while Kingman Museum and American Museum of Magic are cultural highlights. Binder Park Zoo and Full Blast Water Park are also worth visiting.
- Full Blast Water Park - 6 min drive
- Kellogg Arena - 6 min drive
- Firekeepers Casino - 7 min drive
- Binder Park Zoo - 7 min drive
- Dr. John Harvey Kellogg Discovery Center - 7 min drive
- Battle Creek Transportation Center - 6 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 94 min drive
- Culver's - 1 min walk
- Panera Bread - 3 min walk
- Burger King - 3 min walk
- Denny's - 5 min walk
- Arby's - 5 min walk
About this property
Best Western Executive Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Expedia over charged me for the room, but other than that it was cool