- Kalamazoo Nature Center
- 12 min drive
- Markin Glen County Park
- 15 min drive
- 8 min walk
- Burger King
- 10 min walk
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Plainwell, Comfort Inn Plainwell is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Regent Theatre and Griswold Auditorium are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Kalamazoo Nature Center and Gull Meadow Farms.
- Kalamazoo Nature Center - 12 min drive
- Markin Glen County Park - 15 min drive
- Little Long Lake - 20 min drive
- Gull Meadow Farms - 21 min drive
- Perrigo Company North American Corporate Office - 22 min drive
- Kalamazoo Transportation Center - 17 min drive
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Wendy's - 8 min walk
- Burger King - 10 min walk
- Arby's - 12 min walk
- McDonald's - 12 min walk
- KFC - 14 min walk
About this property
Comfort Inn Plainwell
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night.
- Up to 25 lb/11 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
I liked the free breakfast. And the pool but I did have a little trouble with the heat in the room