Search Motels in Juneau from CA $97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Juneau
Other property types in Juneau
Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Juneau
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Four Points by Sheraton Juneau
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Juneau Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 57 hotels and other lodging options in Juneau, though there are only 3 low-cost motels. These less expensive accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Juneau has to offer. Top sights to visit include Mendenhall Glacier.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s when cars became more popular along with road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' best-rated Juneau motels to choose from:
- If driving, you'll be within 20 minutes of Mendenhall Glacier.
- Enjoy access to the 2 restaurants, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- A business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in JuneauPeople who've visited Juneau like its shops, glaciers, and restaurants. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Mount Roberts
- Cope Park
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church
- Wickersham House State Historic Site
- Sentinel Island Lighthouse
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Mount Roberts Tramway
- Alaska State Capitol
- Taku Glacier
Juneau is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit JuneauDecide when you'd like to visit Juneau by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 24° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 64° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 52° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 62.24 inches in a year
How to Get to Juneau and Around the Area
|Juneau, AK (JNU-Juneau Intl.)||Airport||18.2 mi (29.3 km)|
|Excursion Inlet, AK (EXI)||Airport||49.1 mi (79 km)|
|Hoonah, AK (HNH)||Airport||52.4 mi (84.3 km)|