Search Hostels in Juneau from CA $101
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Juneau
Other property types in Juneau
Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Aspen Suites Hotel Juneau
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Super 8 by Wyndham Juneau
Reviewed on Aug. 15, 2020
Hostels and More in Juneau
You might have trouble finding a lot of hostels in Juneau, but there are 57 accommodations here, so you have plenty of other possibilities. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and focus on exploring during your vacation. You can enjoy activities in this destination like hiking and shopping.
Wondering where other travelers have booked rooms in Juneau? These are some popular properties that may have reasonable prices:
Extended Stay America - Juneau - Shell Simmons Drive - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Four Points by Sheraton Juneau - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants at this motel.
The Driftwood Hotel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk at this hotel.
Baranof Downtown, BW Signature Collection - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
Ramada by Wyndham Juneau - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool at this hotel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Juneau?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 24° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 64° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 52° F during the day and 24° F at night
- Average rainfall is 62.24 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Juneau?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Mount Roberts
- Cope Park
- Last Chance Mining Museum
- Juneau-Douglas City Museum
- Juneau Arts and Humanities Council
- Mount Roberts Tramway
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church
- Wickersham House State Historic Site
In general, Juneau is known for its:
How to Get to Juneau and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Juneau, AK (JNU-Juneau Intl.), located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away from the city center. Another option is Excursion Inlet, AK (EXI), situated 49.1 mi (79 km) away.