- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Blue Water Acres
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Traditional Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
Traditional Cottage, 3 Bedrooms
Luxury Cottage, 2 Bedrooms (Deerview)
Luxury Cottage, 2 Bedrooms (Algonquin)
Luxury Cottage, 3 Bedrooms (Meadowvale)
Luxury Cottage, 3 Bedrooms (Muskokan)
Luxury Cottage, 6 Bedrooms (Hilltop)
About this area
Lake of Bays
Located in Lake of Bays, Blue Water Acres is on a private beach. Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area and Grandview Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Algonquin Provincial Park and Arrowhead Provincial Park.
- Dwight Beach - 8 min drive
- The Acres Driving Range Artisans Gallery - 9 min drive
- Marsh's Falls - 10 min drive
- Deerhurst Highlands Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area - 14 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 139 min drive
About this property
Blue Water Acres
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blue Water Acres House Huntsville
- Blue Water Acres House
- Blue Water Acres Huntsville
- Blue Water Acres
- Blue Water Acres Huntsville, Ontario
- Blue Water Acres Hotel Huntsville
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charming and Perfect
Amazing stay! My husband and i went up for a night for our anniversary. The cottages are perfect! Very clean, beds were comfortable, ours had a woodstove so we had the option of enjoying a night by the fire. Equiped with everything you need! Our cottage was lakeside so the view was spectacular. The resort has an indoor pool, whirlpool, games area, outdoor activities and community fire pit. You have access to canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, etc. There are trails to walk on and it is close enoigh to Algonquin Park and the town of Huntsville to wnjoy local amenities. I will definitely be going back again, hopefully in the summer with our kids so we can enjoy everything this charming resort has to offer.