Good for what I paid for it, great for a quick getaway.
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- 8 min walk
- The Sandbox
- 17 min walk
- Wild Wing Cafe
- 14 min walk
- Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe
- 14 min walk
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hilton Head Island
Located in Hilton Head Island, Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn is near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
4.1/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (177 reviews)
- Easy parking (170 reviews)
- Walkable (146 reviews)
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 8 min walk
- The Sandbox - 17 min walk
- Coligny Plaza - 17 min walk
- Coligny Beach - 20 min walk
- Harbour Town Golf Links - 3 min drive
- Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Wild Wing Cafe - 14 min walk
- Aunt Chiladas Easy Street Cafe - 14 min walk
- Stellini Italian - 14 min walk
- Which Wich? Subs - 15 min walk
- Southern Coney & Breakfast - 15 min walk
About this property
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn Hilton Head Island
- Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn
- Best Western Ocean Breeze Hilton Head Island
- Best Western Ocean Breeze
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
This property was reasonably priced and near South Forest Beach in HHI. We booked a 2 queen room all prepaid via app and the front clerk told me they would arrange the ground floor when I called ahead. It was just one night on our road trip. When we got to the property, they seemed not to be able to find my reservation for quite a while, and then told me my card had been declined. I showed her the screen of my Expedia app that shows it was all paid. Then they were fine and issued the key cards, of one of which did not work. The room was in the second floor, not like the ground floor I was told on a phone. Fine, I thought they must have been booked up and ran out of the room. It was confusing to find our room since there property is so close to a vacation condominium right next to, so I asked for a property map but there was none and it was all the way around the building from the elevator (which was located behind a glass door past the front desk which is hard to find unless shown) as they showed me, which turns out the room was right in front of the staircase by a front lobby where I was at first. We dropped off our luggage and went out for a while, and as we came back to the room, we found out the room was actually two doubles, not two queens as we reserved and paid! At that point, we were too tired to argue and switch the room, so we just stayed in the room. Unfortunately, our overall excitement was not so positive and I don't think we would go back.