- Coligny Beach
- 12 min walk
- Coligny Plaza
- 12 min walk
- Tiki Hut
- 11 min walk
- Earle of Sandwich Pub
- 12 min walk
- Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hilton Head Island
Located in Hilton Head Island, Ocean Oak Resort By Hilton Grand Vacations is on the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
- Coligny Beach - 12 min walk
- Coligny Plaza - 12 min walk
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 13 min walk
- The Sandbox - 3 min drive
- Harbour Town Golf Links - 4 min drive
- Hilton Head Island, SC (HHH) - 16 min drive
- Oceanside Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- The Marketplace — 1 min walk
- Tiki Hut - 11 min walk
- Earle of Sandwich Pub - 12 min walk
- Rita's Water Ice - 13 min walk
About this property
Ocean Oak Resort By Hilton Grand Vacations
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 7 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ocean Oak Resort Hilton Grand Vacations Hilton Head Island
- Ocean Oak Resort Hilton Grand Vacations
- Ocean Oak Hilton Grand Vacations Hilton Head Island
- Ocean Oak Hilton Grand Vacations
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Sandy welcomed us at the front desk and checked us in. She is amazing and took great care of us. What a beautiful property.