If you are looking for a place to stay around Wolf Creek Montana and you want nothing but wilderness and nature, this is the place for you. I only stayed one night since I was passing through Montana. The place was clean and very quiet since no one else was around. The bed was comfortable and the rest of the room was nice too! The two biggest downfalls for my experience at this place was that you have to drive down a dirt/gravel road for over a mile to get there. I know that shouldn't be a problem for a lot of people but I drive a small little car and I was driving down to California and didn't want to take a chance on getting a flat tire. The other thing that was challenging was not having Wi-Fi in my room. There is Wi-Fi in the restaurant but if you have to get onto the internet for business, it probably won't happen unless you sit in the restaurant. I would definitely stay here again now knowing what more to expect with the place. If you like nature with piece and quiet, stay here.
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- 8 min drive
- Holter Dam
- 21 min drive
- Dearborn River
- 36 min drive
- Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church - 8 min drive
- Holter Dam - 21 min drive
- Gates of the Mountains Marina - 28 min drive
- Dearborn River - 36 min drive
- Sergeant Floyd monument - 42 min drive
- Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional) - 40 min drive
About this property
7r Guest Ranch
Special check-in instructions
- Wednesday-Sunday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 30.0 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: USD 30.0 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- No lifts
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Furnished patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Individually furnished
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Quaint, privacy, creek outside was great for meditation time. Annabell was very accommodating with my needs. Gave me information/directions to Holter Lake which was spectacular and we’ll worth the drive.