Search Hostels in Gatineau from CA $92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Gatineau
Four Points By Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa
Reviewed on Oct. 11, 2020
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir du Casino
Reviewed on Nov. 22, 2020
Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa Downtown
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Hostels and More in Gatineau
You might not find many hostels in Gatineau, but there are 91 accommodations to pick from, so you still have plenty of alternatives. With the affordable options here, you can spend less on overnight costs and save more for going out during your trip. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its festivals and museums.
Wondering where other guests have stayed in Gatineau? Here are a few popular options that might have more budget-friendly rates:
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir du Casino - Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Doubletree by Hilton Gatineau-Ottawa - Located within a 10-minute walk of Canadian Museum of History. Property features at this apartment include free WiFi, laundry facilities, and air conditioning.
Hotel V - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Motel Adam - You can take advantage of free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
Hilton Lac-Leamy - You can take advantage of free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Gatineau?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Gatineau?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Byward Market Square
- National Gallery of Canada
- Parliament Hill
- Gatineau Park
- Jacques Cartier Park
- Lafleche Aerial Park
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian War Museum
- National Arts Centre
In general, Gatineau is known for its:
How to Get to Gatineau and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center.