I feel bad leaving this review because the staff was very nice... however, the hotel is in absolute horrible shape.
* Hallway carpets were soaking wet the entire time I was there... 3 days... ???
* The entire hotel has a really funny smell, almost moldy.
* The breakfast area has been taken over by ants, they are everywhere, on the pastries, honey, you name it, they are on it.
* The balconies face the hotels around it. That's it. Also covered in rust.
* The garage has broken down ac units, poor lighting, rusty pipes, seriously makes you feel like you will die there.
* Worst of all... I booked this hotel for the indoor pool since its January. You can guess, it was the worse pool I have ever seen. So cloudy you couldn't see the floor and an inch thick layer of scum over the surface. I was especially upset because 3 kids had just gotten out... If my children had gotten in, there would have been a huge problem. The smell of chlorine was horrible too.
I wish I could upload pictures on here because you bet I took pictures... Will never stay at another comfort in again.. By far not worth $70 a night.