- Coconut Point Mall
- 4 min walk
- Miromar Outlets
- 7 min drive
- Olive Garden
- 5 min walk
- Five Guys
- 7 min walk
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Hyatt Place Coconut Point is in an area with good shopping. Coconut Point Mall and Miromar Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Barefoot Beach and Bonita Springs Public Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Hertz Arena or Lee County Sports Complex - Hammond Stadium.
- Coconut Point Mall - 4 min walk
- Miromar Outlets - 7 min drive
- Hertz Arena - 10 min drive
- Dog Beach - 17 min drive
- Lovers Key State Park - 28 min drive
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Coffee to Cocktails — 1 min walk
- 24/7 Gallery Menu — 1 min walk
- Olive Garden - 5 min walk
- Five Guys - 7 min walk
- T.G.I. Fridays - 9 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Early check-ins can be arranged on request for times beginning at 11 AM, depending on availability.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per week (maximum USD 200 per stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/22 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per week (maximum USD200 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point Hotel Estero
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point Hotel
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point Estero
- Hyatt Coconut Point Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities