- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Battery Point Lighthouse
- 8 min walk
- B Street Pier
- 9 min walk
- Vita Cucina Bakery
- 14 min walk
- Coffee Corner Cafe and Deli
- 16 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Crescent City, Oceanfront Lodge is near the airport and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Redwood National and State Parks and Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park.
- Battery Point Lighthouse - 8 min walk
- B Street Pier - 9 min walk
- Beachfront Park - 10 min walk
- Brother Jonathan Park - 10 min walk
- Del Norte County Historical Society - 12 min walk
- Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field) - 7 min drive
- Vita Cucina Bakery - 14 min walk
- Coffee Corner Cafe and Deli - 16 min walk
- McDonald's - 16 min walk
- Thai House - 16 min walk
- Apple Peddler - 19 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Amenities