- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Yosemite View Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Basic Loft, Multiple Beds
Classic Double Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Luxury Room, River View
About this area
Located in El Portal, Yosemite View Lodge is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yosemite Valley and Tunnel View.
- Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance - 5 min drive
- Bridalveil Fall - 15 min drive
- Tunnel View - 18 min drive
- Ribbon Fall - 20 min drive
- Badger Pass Ski Area - 40 min drive
- Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 134 min drive
- The River Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Parkside Pizza — 1 min walk
- Park Side Pizza - 3 min walk
- The River Restaurant & Lounge - 4 min walk
- Canyon Bar & Grill - 7 min drive
About this property
Yosemite View Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 110 lb/50 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 15.0 per day.
Property payment types
- Administrative fee: USD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Yosemite View Lodge El Portal
- Yosemite View El Portal
- Yosemite View
- Yosemite View Hotel El Portal
- Yosemite View Motel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved our double queen room with the kitchenette and the restaurant on site. Oh and the kids loved the indoor pool in March!!!