- Jama Masjid
- 9 min drive
- Jantar Mantar
- 11 min drive
- Chandni Chowk
- 16 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Durga International is located in New Delhi's Paharganj neighbourhood. Jama Masjid and Red Fort are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Jama Masjid - 9 min drive
- Jantar Mantar - 11 min drive
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 13 min drive
- Red Fort - 15 min drive
- Chandni Chowk - 16 min drive
- New Delhi Station - 7 min walk
- New Delhi Metro Station - 13 min walk
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: INR 200 for adults and INR 150 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.