- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Philippine Eagle Center
- 3 min drive
- University of the East-Caloocan
- 3 min drive
- Eden Nature Park
- 37 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Malagos Garden Resort is located in Davao. San Pedro Cathedral and Monument of Peace and Unity are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Davao Golf and Country Club and Davao Crocodile Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Philippine Eagle Center and Crocodile Farm.
- Philippine Eagle Center - 3 min drive
- University of the East-Caloocan - 3 min drive
- Crocodile Park - 32 min drive
- Crocodile Farm - 34 min drive
- Eden Nature Park - 37 min drive
- Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- View Deck Cafe – Pool-view coffee shop. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Malagos Chocolate Bar – Café. Open daily.
- Koi Cafe – Café. Open daily.
- Roberto's Garden – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Malagos Garden Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 350 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2000.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Chocolate spa 👍. The villa needs one phone in the communal area I had no load or service on 3 of the phones we had, we had to ask one of the sweeping staff to call the front desk to send the shuttle service over all it was awesome