Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Cornwall from CA $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cornwall Pet-friendly Hotels
Cornwall Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Cornwall and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 4 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a top accommodation rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Parkway Inn & Conference Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Cornwall
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cornwall is 34.96 inches
Exploring Cornwall with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Cornwall has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunrises, rich culture, and monuments. See the local sights and visit Summerheights Golf Links and Archie's Family Golf Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Art Gallery Cornwall and Cornwall Square. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Stacy's PET DEPOT, Pet Valu, or Gveah Pet Store.