- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Elect Inn 5
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Elect Inn 5 is located in Cornwall. The Art Gallery (TAG) Cornwall and Cornwall Community Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cornwall Aquatic Centre and McMaze. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cornwall Motor Speedway or Mohawk International Raceway.
- Archie's Family Golf Centre - 18 min walk
- The Art Gallery (TAG) Cornwall - 3 min drive
- Cornwall Community Museum - 3 min drive
- Cornwall Square - 4 min drive
- Historic Cornwall Jail - 6 min drive
- Cornwall Station - 3 min drive
- Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 70 min drive
- Shoeless Joe's - 1 min walk
- Billy K. Homefries & Steamies - 1 min walk
- Au Vieux Duluth - 1 min walk
- East Side Mario's - 1 min walk
- Eight Zero Zero - 3 min walk
About this property
Elect Inn 5
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10 PM. <br />For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Elect Inn 5 Cornwall
- Elect Inn 5
- Elect 5 Cornwall
- Elect 5
I never made into town that evening.. and was srill charged. I coupdmt wvwn cancel the reservation less than 4hrs after making it. Really disappointing