Overview of Clearwater Country Inn & RV Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Queen Room
Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Clearwater Country Inn & RV Park is located in Clearwater. Columbia Mountains and Spahat Creek Falls reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Wells Gray Adventures and Interior Whitewater Expeditions.
- Wells Gray Adventures - 4 min walk
- North Thompson Sportsplex - 7 min walk
- Spahat Falls - 12 min walk
- Interior Whitewater Expeditions - 3 min drive
- District of Clearwater Municipal Hall - 4 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 95 min drive
- Where to eat
- Clearwater Country Inn – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Clearwater Country Inn & RV Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Clearwater Country Inn RV Park
- Clearwater Country RV Park
I don't think the washroom/shower facilities were cleaned once over the 2 nights we were there! The room walls were badly in need of a cleaning and new paint. None of the three remotes worked - two needed batteries which we supplied, and the third appeared to be broken. There was no functional smoke detector.
Pros: The room was large, and the shower/washroom facilities were just outside the door. The motel was close to restaurants and a grocery store.