Overview of Comfort Inn Northeast
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Cincinnati, Comfort Inn Northeast is near theme parks. Loveland Castle and LM&M Railroad are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Summit Park and Pioneer Park. Kings Island and Courts4Sports are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons and golfing.
- Loveland Castle - 9 min drive
- Lindner Family Tennis Center - 10 min drive
- Summit Park - 10 min drive
- Wall2Wall Soccer - 13 min drive
- Kings Island - 14 min drive
- Cincinnati Union Terminal - 26 min drive
- Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) - 97 min drive
- Waffle House - 9 min walk
- Skyline Chili - 9 min walk
- Chick-Fil-A - 12 min walk
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill - 13 min walk
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries - 14 min walk
About this property
Comfort Inn Northeast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are very friendly. They have locker in the room but dosen't work. The room is clean and has everything we needed. The room rate is reasonable and the breakfast is very good. A lot of restaurants and shopping close by.