Hotels in Chapinero, Bogotá from CA $29
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Chapinero hotels and places to stay
Visiting Chapinero in Bogota
Chapinero is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its ample dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lourdes Square and National Theater Fanny Mikey. Book one of 59 hotels and other accommodations in Chapinero and start exploring everything the area has to offer.
Staying in Bogota's Chapinero Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Chapinero, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- JW Marriott Hotel Bogota: 4.5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bogota Zona Financiera: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness center, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Colombia at Home: 3-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi.
Chapinero may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Bogota. Financial District is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 28 hotels and other accommodations including these top choices:
- The Artisan D.C. Hotel, Autograph Collection: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and bar.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bs Rosales Hotel And Suites: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness center, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Chapinero in Bogota
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at National Museum, Children's Museum of Bogota, or Museum of Modern Art of Bogota during your stay in Chapinero. You could also plan a visit to Lourdes Square or National Theater Fanny Mikey when you're visiting the neighborhood.
Plan a stop at Colombia Stock Exchange or Monserrate Hills in Financial District, a neighborhood nearby.