Search Apartment Rentals in Cava de' Tirreni
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Cava de' Tirreni
Other property types in Cava de' Tirreni
Hotel Victoria Maiorino
Reviewed on Jul. 20, 2019
Villa al Rifugio
Reviewed on Jul. 3, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Cava de' Tirreni
You'll find 37 lodging choices in Cava de' Tirreni, including a selection of apartments. Take time to enjoy the area's mountain landscape and gardens. Visit popular sights in the larger region like Villa Romana and Villa Rufolo.
Why would you choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
Best Time to Visit Cava de' Tirreni
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 63° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 43° F at night
- Average rainfall is 34.57 inches in a year
Things to Do in Cava de' Tirreni
Cava de' Tirreni is known for its mountain landscape and gardens. Explore the area and cultural attractions such as Pompeii Archaeological Park, or visit one of the family-friendly sights such as Sanctuary of Montevergine. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Villa Romana and Villa Rufolo.
How to Get to Cava de' Tirreni and Around the Area
Fly into Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), which is located 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), which is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away.
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cava de' Tirreni Station.