Top Cape Canaveral Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Cape Canaveral vacation deals
Top Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Reviewed on Sep. 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 17, 2020
Top things to do in Cape Canaveral
Cape Canaveral Beach Vacation
Forget the stresses of everyday life and unwind on your Cape Canaveral vacation. There's nothing more refreshing than the smell of fresh salt air and the soothing rhythm of waves hitting the shore. Plan your trip to Cape Canaveral the easy way by booking one of our Cape Canaveral packages. Many tourists decide to stay near Playa Linda Beach, a local highlight just 4 miles (6 km) from the city center.
Things You Should Know About Cape Canaveral
- Nothing says vacation like staying right near the water. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's on offer among our Cape Canaveral beach hotels.
- Lots of travelers also choose to spend their getaway in condos here. CH417 - Chadham-by-the-Sea by RedAwning and Cape Winds by Stay in Cocoa Beach are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cape Canaveral. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your wallet safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Cape Canaveral, population 9,900, is a popular vacation destination for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Cape Canaveral things to do page.
- Save big bucks on experiences by booking our Cape Canaveral vacation deals. With major attractions such as Port Canaveral to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.