Great rooms small kitchen top real pllattes glass and silver ware.g Great staff
Overview of Park Inn by Radisson, Calgary Airport North, AB
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
About this area
In the business district, Park Inn by Radisson, Calgary Airport North, AB is in an area with good airport proximity. Cross Iron Mills Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Zoo and Calgary Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Scotiabank Saddledome.
- Cross Iron Mills Mall - 11 min drive
- Casino Calgary - 14 min drive
- Prince's Island Park - 15 min drive
- Sunridge Mall - 17 min drive
- McMahon Stadium - 21 min drive
- Saddletown Station - 8 min drive
- Calgary University Station - 21 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 4 min drive
About this property
Park Inn by Radisson, Calgary Airport North, AB
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 8 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and quiet. Staff are very professional but friendly during the Covid crisis. The room was laid out nicely, 1 queen bed with kitchenette. Taxi to YYC, is included, but right now there are no taxis running before 6am. One of the staff took me to YYC in their car because of my early flight, above and beyond.