Overview of Omni Interlocken Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom (1 King Bed)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
About this area
In the business district, Omni Interlocken Hotel is in an area with great shopping. Pearl Street Mall is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Butterfly Pavilion and Water World. Check out an event or a game at Folsom Field, and consider making time for Lakeside Amusement Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Flatiron Crossing - 17 min walk
- Omni Interlocken Resort Golf Club - 18 min walk
- Butterfly Pavilion - 7 min drive
- Ice Centre At the Promenade - 7 min drive
- 1stBank Center - 9 min drive
- Denver Union Station - 20 min drive
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 35 min drive
- The Tap Room and Terrace — 1 min walk
- Fairways — 1 min walk
- Ink Coffee - 8 min walk
- Buca Di Bepo - 9 min walk
- Twin Peaks Flatiron - 10 min walk
About this property
Omni Interlocken Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb/23 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 30 for adults, and USD 6 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Omni Interlocken Hotel Broomfield
- Omni Interlocken Broomfield
- Omni Interlocken
- Interlocken Resort
- Omni Hotel Broomfield
- Omni Broomfield
- Broomfield Omni
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This was the worst experience ever in a hotel!!! Hotel room was in total disrepair. Shower didn't work - only scalding hot water would come out, toilet made noise, and paper-thin walls could easily hear guests next room over, and had to switch to another room due to shower valve broken and couldn't even take a shower the 1st night - was too late at night to switch rooms once realized broken shower valve. Switched rooms the 2nd night and the room was dirty with food on the floor right by the bed, tray with ice bucket was really dirty, refrigerator not working and had to ask for an alarm clock wasn't in the room. Ice maker was out on almost all floors, going floor to floor to look for an ice maker that wasn't broken. Elevator sounded strange one time going up. Was charged twice for the restaurant bill not discovered until checked out of the hotel and closely reviewed the receipt. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant was really expensive and awful for the money - the eggs were cold and still charging a very high premium price for the buffet. An event going on in the hotel made the hotel guests 2nd class citizens where event attendees took over the hotel amenities, reserving all spots in the bar restaurant at tables so my husband and I couldn't even have a table to sit at since all reserved for an event and had to go out of hotel for dinner was snowing really hard and we both slipped/fell at entrance of hotel since there was no salt or sand put down.