Overview of Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn-Burlington
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed (ADA)
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn-Burlington is in an area with good shopping. Museum of Science and LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Burlington Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Garden, or consider a night out at Paradise Rock Club. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.
- The Freedom Trail - 15 min drive
- Museum of Science - 15 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 24 min drive
- Harvard University - 32 min drive
- Harvard Square - 32 min drive
- Woburn Mishawum Station - 2 min walk
- Oak Grove Station - 12 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 24 min drive
- New China Pearl - 2 min walk
- Ninety Nine Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Papa Gino's - 4 min walk
- D'Angelo - 4 min walk
- Panera Bread - 5 min walk
About this property
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn-Burlington
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - C0013813470. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was very small but very welcoming. Staff was great