- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Museum of Science
- 11 min drive
- Harvard University
- 12 min drive
- Bickford's Grille
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the business district, Best Western Plus New Englander is in an area with great airport proximity. Museum of Science and Boston Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boston Harbor and Long Wharf. Check out an event or a game at TD Garden, and consider making time for New England Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 11 min drive
- TD Garden - 11 min drive
- Museum of Science - 11 min drive
- Harvard University - 12 min drive
- Harvard Square - 12 min drive
- Woburn Mishawum Station - 8 min drive
- Oak Grove Station - 13 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Bickford's Grille - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Polcari's Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 3 min walk
- Wendy's - 4 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus New Englander
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 0 for adults and USD 0 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - C0001193470. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus New Englander Hotel Woburn
- Best Western Plus New Englander Hotel
- Best Western Plus New Englander Woburn
- Best New Englanr Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is a great choice if you're looking for a less expensive option that is still convenient to Boston. You can easily drive to a subway station and take the train in and out of the city. This was our second time staying at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Both times they have helped us plan our commute to and from Boston; and provided us with a map of the subway system. The hot breakfast buffet was great, and included with our reservation. The room was clean and the shower was hot. My son (14) used the pool on our last visit, and the workout room this trip and gives 2 tbumbs up for both.