Find a Bed and Breakfast in Bay St Louis from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Bay St Louis
Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Motel 6 Bay Saint Louis, MS
Reviewed on Sep. 18, 2020
Silver Slipper Casino Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 23, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Bay St Louis?
Whether you're traveling with your family and want a friendly place to stay, or you're a solo traveler hoping to make some connections, B&Bs can be a great choice for many travelers. You'll find 54 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your trip to Bay St Louis. If you love to catch a show while traveling, you'll want to get tickets at Bay St. Louis Little Theater or 100 Men D.B.A. Hall during your trip to Bay St Louis.
How to Pack for the Weather in Bay St Louis
If you're wondering about the optimal time to travel to Bay St Louis, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 65.75 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 55° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 42° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Bay St Louis
If you're looking for some things to do on your trip, travelers enjoy Bay St Louis for its golfing and fishing. Spend some time exploring Buccaneer State Park and Pearl River Wildlife Management Area if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Honey Island Swamp and Infinity Science Center on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Bay St Louis for its:
- Casino gaming
- Live music
Transportation Options In and Around Bay St Louis
Fly into Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), which is located 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.