Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Basel from CA $87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Basel Pet-friendly Hotels
Basel Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Basel? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 74 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Hyperion Hotel Basel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Apartments Logis 69 is a apartment that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and furnished balconies. Our customers enjoy this 3-star apartment's family-friendly amenities and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Base 1 Hotel Grenzblick. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 3-star hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
Planning Your Trip to Basel
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Basel is 1.14 inches
Exploring Basel with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Basel has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront and festivals. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Messeturm Basel and Basel Town Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Basler Muenster and Basel Historical Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at QUALIPET Center Basel Centralbahnpassage, Kölle-Zoo Weil am Rhein, or Fressnapf Binzen.