- Rathlin Island Ferry
- 2 min drive
- Ballycastle Beach
- 3 min drive
- House of McDonnell
- 11 min walk
- A Taste of China
- 12 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Tara House is located in Ballycastle. Old Bushmills Distillery and Ballycastle Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Bonamargy Friary and Kinbane Castle.
- Rathlin Island Ferry - 2 min drive
- Ballycastle Beach - 3 min drive
- Kinbane Castle - 5 min drive
- Carrick-a-Rede - 8 min drive
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge - 8 min drive
- Portrush Station - 27 min drive
- House of McDonnell — 11 min walk
- A Taste of China — 12 min walk
- Londonderry Arms — 13 min walk
- The Diamond — 14 min walk
- Anzac Bar — 14 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free English breakfast available daily 7 AM–10:30 AM
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Free toiletries
- 20-inch flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really well looked after - Deirdre was so nice. Accomodation was exactly what you need - well located and great breakfast. Great location for golf and for visiting all the coastal attractions.