Overview of Te Whau Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Guest Suite
About this area
Located in Waiheke Island, Te Whau Lodge is near the beach. Wild on Waiheke and Mudbrick Vineyard are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Onetangi Beach and Palm Beach. Enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails, horse riding and mountain biking, or hop on a free hire bike nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Anzac Bay - 17 min walk
- Mt William Walkway - 4 min drive
- Whakanewha Regional Park - 5 min drive
- Wild on Waiheke - 5 min drive
- Goldie Vineyard - 12 min drive
- Auckland Panmure Station - 89 min drive
About this property
Te Whau Lodge
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort