Search Apartment Rentals in Attigliano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Attigliano
Other property types in Attigliano
Reviewed on Jul. 28, 2019
Reviewed on Oct. 10, 2019
Casale "the Blue Cornflower"
Staying in an Apartment in Attigliano
You might have as many choices centrally in Attigliano, but Expedia can help you find accommodations in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as condos, vacation homes, or cottages. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Duomo di Orvieto and Lake Bolsena.
Below are some of the more popular apartments in the area to choose from:
- Located in Viterbo , 10.8 mi/17.4 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV
- Free breakfast and free parking on site
- Free WiFi, a living room, and a flat-screen TV included
- Located 12 mi/19.3 km away in Viterbo
- It's located in Viterbo, 11.7 mi/18.9 km away
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Access to self-service laundry on site
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a flat-screen TV included
- Located 18.8 mi/30.3 km away in Terni
- Access to a terrace on site
- Located in Orvieto , 16.5 mi/26.6 km from Attigliano
- Includes a dining area
Best Time to Visit Attigliano
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your vacation, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 39° F at night
- Average rainfall is 32.44 inches in a year
What to Do in Attigliano
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Spa of the Popes, or get outside and enjoy nature at Lake Bolsena. In the larger area, you’ll find Duomo di Orvieto and Sacro Bosco.
How to Get to Attigliano and Around the Area
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Attigliano-Bomarzo Station. Attigliano might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.