Top Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed on Oct. 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
Top things to do in Atlantic City
City Scavenger Hunts by Operation City Quest of New Jersey
Crazy Dash Walking Adventure of New Jersey
Survival Challenge by Zombie Scavengers of New Jersey
Atlantic City Beach Vacation
A Atlantic City vacation makes it a breeze to kick back and relax. Whether you like the idea of lazing around by the water or ambling along the shoreline hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Atlantic City will put a spring in your step. If you prefer to be near the town center, base yourself around Atlantic City Beach. This well-known stretch of coast is only 1 mile (2 km) away. We also have Atlantic City vacation deals close to Ocean City Beach and Brigantine Beach, two other fantastic options.
Things You Should Know About Atlantic City
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Atlantic City beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. Oc833 Stenton Place 2ND FLR and Oc34 Beach Road are a few options we recommend.
- Dread endlessly reaching for your wallet on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Atlantic City are the ideal solution.
- Our Atlantic City things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your escape to Atlantic City. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 39,300 locals to find out more.
- Steel Pier is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, look up our Atlantic City vacation deals.