Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Atlanta hotel adjacent to Georgia Aquarium
Popular property highlights
Steps from CNN Center
This smoke-free Atlanta hotel is in the heart of the Luckie Marietta district next to the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola. The Georgia Dome, CNN Center, Georgia World Congress Center, and Centennial Olympic Park are within 2 blocks.
Indoor, outdoor pools
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool with a spa tub, and a branch of the renowned Legal Sea Foods restaurant. Breakfast is served in the City View Room.
LCD TVs, free Internet
Guestrooms include signature bedding, complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access, and 32-inch flat-panel TVs with premium channels. Microwaves, refrigerators, and coffeemakers are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
The single-building Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown rests in the heart of the city, within the business and entertainment districts. With proximity to the convention center, the hotel is also nearby the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the CNN Center, and Philips Arena. Centennial Olympic Park, with walking/running paths, is just steps away.
Legal Sea Foods, a branch of the Boston-based restaurant, grants hotel guests a complimentary cup of chowder upon showing their room key. Legal Sea Foods' Oyster Bar is in the lobby. The City View Room offers views of Atlanta’s skyline and provides a daily cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge). Additionally, the hotel offers evening room service.
This hotel provides an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and an outdoor pool with a spa tub and snack cabana. Both the business center and the Pavilion Pantry convenience mart are open 24 hours a day. Meeting facilities offer 9,000 square feet of event space across 12 meeting rooms. Complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access is provided throughput public areas of the hotel. Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown also features multilingual staff and concierge services, making it easy to arrange local tours and acquire event/sightseeing tickets. Other hotel amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, an ATM, and even a helipad.
Secure, onsite parking includes valet services and garage parking (both surcharge); parking height restrictions may apply. This is a smoke-free property; fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 13
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Conference space size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
This hotel serves a full, buffet breakfast (surcharge) 7 days a week in the City View Room from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Legal Sea Foods - Serving seafood selections prepared with fresh ingredients and top-shelf cocktails, this branch of the Boston-based restaurant features city views. Lunch and dinner served daily; children’s menu available.
City View Room - Offering views of Atlanta’s impressive skyline, this eatery provides a daily, cooked-to-order breakfast service. This dining space is also available for private functions.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown Hotel Atlanta
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.